If you find yourself in a survival situation, the less gear you have to carry around, the better. You need to be as free as possible to move around, especially since you might need to run. So you can’t afford to be weighed down.
One way to streamline what it is you have with you is to have items that do the work of several tools that are designated for your comfort, safety and survival. One of these multi-tool items is the A2S Protection Paracord Survival Bracelet.
You get so many tools in this combo that’s it’s pretty impressive. Plus, it eliminates the need for having the larger tools with you. This paracord survival bracelet does the work of five survival tools.
It’s in the shape of a bracelet that’s made from paracord, the kind of nylon that’s used in the making of parachutes. There are several uses in the wilderness for paracord. It can be used to tie material such as wood together so that you can create shelter.
You can use is to catch food such as by creating a snare to trap animals or as a line to catch fish. This survival bracelet also comes with the ability to create a fire in any weather thanks to the fire starter tools in the bracelet.
You just use the end of the bracelet which contains a magnesium rod and strike it with the fire scraper. It creates sparks that you can use to light the tinder which can be part of the bracelet’s paracord if you don’t have anything else.
The fire scraper also serves another purpose. It doubles as a knife which is a handy tool when you’re in an emergency setting and need one. Located at the top of the band is also an emergency whistle.
When you need to be rescued or you need to find your loved ones, this part of the item can be invaluable. Though it’s small, the whistle can be heard from quite a distance away thanks to the 100 decibel capability it has.
For helping you stay on your path and to get from point A to B, the bracelet also has a built in compass. This is extremely handy in case you get off course for one reason or another.
The compass will help get you back on track. The bracelet is lightweight so it’s easy to wear as well as functional. And having this survival item where you get so many different tools makes it easier on you than carrying around all the items separately.
You save room plus you have everything you need in one handy tool. The bracelet comes in different sizes so you can get them for adult men or women as well as teens or children. You can adjust the size so it should suit most people.
A2S Protection LEDway Paracord Bracelet Survival Gear Kit - with Embedded Compass LED Light Fire Starter Emergency Knife & Whistle (Black/Green Adjustable Size)
- 6-IN-1 SURVIVAL TOOL: A2S LEDway is a complete paracord EDC survival bracelet that includes: High-Quality Compass, LED SOS Emergency Function Flashlight, Flint Fire Starter Fire Scrapper, use it also as Emergency Knife. Emergency Whistle creates noise levels of up to 110db. Comes with a useful leaflet with instructions, survival tips & ideas. Emergency Kit and Disaster Preparedness Kit for your entire family.
- SIZES THAT FITS EVERYBODY: For Men Women Teens we provide Adjustable size that fits all wrist sizes between 8 - 9,5 inches. Please check the size instruction image, measure your wrist & be sure that the size suits you before ordering. Please notice both bracelets in each set are the same size.
- UNMATCHED POWER & VERSATILITY yet FASHIONABLE & FUNCTIONAL: Wide Range of Colors, made of ultra-strong, military-grade 550 Parachute Cord, buckle with built-in Compass, Fire-Starter, Emergency Blade & Whistle, Survival LED light. Emergency gear necessary for everyone.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Make the A2S Paracord Bracelet an indispensable survival accessory for any camping, fishing, hiking or hunting trip. MAGNESIA ROD (Flint Fire Starter) gives you a secure solution when lighting a fire is a matter of an emergency. Rub the rod to the to get spark and fire under any weather conditions. Please check the fire starter instructions imag
- TESTED FOR EXCELLENCE: Has been tried & tested to a minimum breaking point of 550lbs/250kg. Deploy your 12 FEET OF PARACORD in any situation where an extremely strong rope or cordage is needed. Use it as a trap, make a shelter, or use one of the finer SEVEN INNER STRANDS as FIRE TINDER; FISHING LINE or SEWING STRING