PSKOOK Bow Drill Kit Fire Starter Primitive Wood Survival Practice Friction Fire Tool Scout Outdoor Activity Kits for Teaching Outward Bound Training (Generation 1)
$12.90 in stock
1 used from $12.11
as of October 23, 2020 5:28 pm
- Practice frictional fire skills in a primitive way, learn how to make fire by yourself. Instructions included.
- A good fire starter survival tool for scout or outdoor person training and teaching, A good parent-child educational toys for children
- Develop the patience, persistence, attentiveness, concentration, and handling capability
- Never give up if you fail at the beginning, even you are a scout, new beginner or child. PSKOOK hand bow drill kit makes fire easier than other fire bow drill kit. Our tester succeeded after several trials. You can make a fire!
- You can search PSKOOK to watch related video and instructions, you will find more fun and innovative products from us, like Fire Paracord, Paracord Bracelet/Winder/Jigs, Tactical Cross Necklace, Spork, Gun Sock, etc.
Bow Drill Kit Packaging Including:
- 1 Wooden Spindle
- 1 Fire Board (10 holes and you can diy more)
- 1 Bamboo Handle
- 1 Tinder
Bow Drill Kit Product Instructions:
- Prepare part of our fire tinder under of the fire board holes.
- Keep drilling the fire board vertically until produce smoke by friction with the wrapped string of the bamboo handle(Please be sure the wrapped string is tight and neat enough to not slip during operation).
- You need handle the fire tinder carefully and blow it sustainably, then you make fire by yourself.
Warning: Please be careful when the fire suddenly burst into flames !!!
You can refer to the relevant instructions and video for more details !